So I found this in my drafts because I apparently never got around to finishing and posting it. I don't want to lose it so I'll just post it even though this is not at all current lol.
Ainslee really keeps us on our toes that is for sure! She is getting to be such a handful, she is crazy, rambunctious, and such a sweetie. We love her so so much and even when she's making a mess she just smiles and you can't stay mad at her. She's growing up way too fast and I know I say that all the time but it is true. Some things that I have noticed about her lately.
1. She is so close to walking. She can stand by herself now, and the last couple of days she has started to go from crawling to standing so I know she has to be getting close. We try just about anything to get her to take a step but all she does so far is sit down lol.
2. Her new favorite food is strawberries. She LOVES them, she would eat a bucket full if I had that many. The other day I put them in some yogurt and she thought that was the absolute greatest thing in the entire world.
3. She is little miss independent. She insists on doing pretty much anything she can on her own. Mainly this comes out at meal times. She has to feed herself, I am lucky if I can get anything from a spoon into her mouth. Haha most of the time it just ends up on the floor because she is waving her arms and telling me quite loudly that she can do it. As frustrating as this is sometimes I am happy to see that she is growing up.
4. Pushing buttons is her favorite game. She has toys that sing when you hit the buttons and those are her favorite she just pushes them over and over. She pushes the buttons on the washer to hear the beeping, and she has a remote that has buttons she loves pushing those too. I think her favorite button to push though is the power button on Anthony's computer. He will be sitting on the couch doing homework and she sneeks over to him, crawls up by him, extends her pointer finger and then pushes the power button. It is the funniest thing, I told Anthony he better make sure he constantly saves his work just in case!
5. She is starting to be able to talk. She says Mama and Dada all the time, mostly Dada.
6. She loves her daddy sooo much! She will cry when he leaves for school
No comments:
Post a Comment