Ainslee went down the slide for the very first time and she thought it was tons of fun
Chewing on the stroller
Lol Anthony and I could not get a good picture that day. Either I looked silly or he did!
Ice Cream cake from Dairy Queen courtesy of Kaycee and Krysten, it was super yummy!
The night before my birthday Anthony took me on a date to the Straw Maze just a little ways out of Rexburg. It was a blast! Kaycee came over and watched Ainslee so it was just the two of us which was really nice.
Anthony navigating the maze...and a patch of grass we passed a bazillion times lol. Anthony kept saying "I recognize that patch of grass!"
This shows some of the tunnels that were there. Anthony had to crawl through some of the tunnels. I didn't want to go in the tunnels because they were dark lol but Anthony convinced me and I'm so glad we did it was fun.
After an hour in the maze we made it out alive!
There were free hayrides until 7, of course we didn't get out until like 7:15
We also stopped to look at the elk farm which was really cool
Hopefully this video works we caught the bull bugling
Then we went to McDonalds and got hot chocolate and apple pies...well Anthony ended up with a pumpkin pie which was still pretty good he said
No comments:
Post a Comment