Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Newborn Pictures

We finally got Ainslee's newborn pictures back. The lady that took them ended up having her baby 2 weeks early so she wasn't really in a position to work on them and I couldn't really blame her. Here are some of our favorites though.











 
I think this one is my absolute favorite, it's just such a good one of her face





 
She had had enough by this point and so she was crying and moving a lot so her little bow got a little off whack but she's still pretty cute :)
 
So those are the ones we really like I was surprised how many good ones we actually got because she was crying most of the time, the only outfit she wasn't crying at all in was the leopard one. I think that is because the blanket felt so funny on her face lol. Over all some pretty cute pictures, but I can't believe how much she had changed in the short time it has been since we had these done. We love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment