Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Little Update

I don't really have much to blog about besides the fact that Ainslee is growing up way too fast! She's 6 1/2 weeks old now and her little personality is starting to come out. She loves her swing, taking baths, having her head rubbed, and her daddy. She smiles more at him than at me, and she looks right at him and just jabbers up a storm.
 
She is starting to smile more and be more vocal. It is so cute when she is cooing and making noises she is just discovering what her voice can do. Saturday we went on our first day trip to Idaho Falls. We were shopping in Wal-Mart and she was hungry so we gave her a bottle. Anthony put her up on his shoulder to burp her and her eyes got huge and for like 5 minutes all she wanted to do was look around :) she completely forgot about eating it was so cute. She did great though we were nervous that she would cry the whole time, but she didn't. We went during her nap time and so she basically slept in the car seat for most of the time. She woke up after we ate though and so I changed my first diaper in the car...not as hard as I thought it would be but she is still pretty little lol. Then we fed her, she was a little fussy on the way home but over all she was a very good little girl.
 
We're getting into a schedule which is so wonderful for my sanity. I am so organized and love to have a schedule I thought I was going to go crazy, but we are getting there. We have fairly regular nap times figured out, a bed time and a good little bed time routine, and she has more time now that she is awake and can play. She surprisingly likes tummy time, she is a strong little girl and can hold her head up for a minute or two.
 
There are just about 3 more weeks in the semester and we are so excited for it to be over. I may be more excited than Anthony lol because we get to go home! I know that both our families are so excited for us to come (mostly to see little miss Ainslee) and we can't wait. She'll finally get to meet Aunt Holly, Uncle Vern, and her cousins so that will be awesome :)

 
Her little cheeks have gotten so chubby since this picture

 
She likes the bouncer some days


 
Cute bow for St. Patrick's day, it was a little big but green so we went with it :)



 
Smiling at daddy
 

 
I love this one!

 
 
We took her to church for the first time last Sunday and she did so good. She ate a little and then took a nap.
 
 
This is right before we left for Idaho Falls :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment