Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baby Shower

It has taken me forever to get this post done, but finally here it is :)
Over our Christmas break we were able to go home. It was so nice to spend a little over a week with our families and not have to worry about homework! While we were home my sister Kaycee and sister-in-law Holly threw me an awesome baby shower. Our little girl is going to be the best dressed baby in all of Idaho haha. She got tons of great things :) They did a diaper raffle too which got us a ton of diapers and wipes...yay! There are a ton of pictures just as a warning haha.

 
These are the cute center pieces that Holly made

 
The punch, but mostly cute little Aubrey is why I put this one in.
 

 
Another center piece
 
 
The best fruit kabobs ever! They were so delicious

 
My mom :)

 
Kaycee, Kallee, and Aubrey

 
Holly and Grandma Race

 
Here's Jenassa, she's growing up so fast she's in Kindergarten this year.

 
I even helped out by making (mainly just stirring) some syrup

 
Krysten


The gift table, we got tons of great things.
 


Here's the diaper raffle table...yay!
 

 
There were lots of people that came. It was awesome to see friends and family :)



 
We played a game where you had to get a little plastic baby out of the center of an ice cube.
I was trying to melt it with my hands, but Monica Heiner decided to just bust the ice into pieces.
No one else thought of that and so we were all laughing.






 
We played another game where you have to put a balloon
under your shirt, hold a quarter between your knees, get to the cup
across the room and drop the quarter in the cup. I didn't have to put a balloon
under my shirt for obvious reasons :) I won this game because I hopped
instead of walked, but we gave the prize to the runner up.






 
They also had a contest to see which group could make the best diaper out of toilet paper lol.

 
Then of course we opened presents. So these are a few of the great
things that I got. There were just so many pictures I didn't want to make this post
way way long so I only put a couple.

 
Jenassa was bound and determined to get the baby out of every ice cube at the party.
Her hands were bright red by the end, but she was successful.


 
A blanket Becky made for us


Here's one Holly made
 


This was a play pen that my family bought for us. It is a really nice one that I can't wait to use.
 
 
It was a great party! I can't tell you how excited we were for all of the people that came and the great things we got to help us when the baby comes. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad I missed it. I sent my mom your blanket and she's going to give it to your mom to give to you. i decided I was too cheap to send it to you when I was already sending my mom a package haha Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute shower! Miss you terribly.

    ReplyDelete