It was still dark when we started hiking.
We were maybe an hour in here.There was a really cool huge rock that looked over the trail so we had to stand on it and get a picture.
Tree lovers don't look, Anthony carved our initials into a tree!
It may be bad but I thought it was sweet :) The L on my initials is hard to see in the picture,
but I loved it. So sweet.
Here is part of the up hill portion. It was really steep I don't know that this picture shows that, but I was exhausted.
Just a pretty picture when we got to a clearing.
This was getting closer to the top, and behind me is a huge drop off.
Anthony enjoyed finding big rocks and throwing them over the edge.
The fog was pretty bad at the top.
This was the downhill portion. It was kinda steep, not as steep as the hike up, but our legs hurt so bad it was hard to not run/fall down the hill.
That was where we were, clear up there in all that fog. The top is up there too but we didn't get there.
And we saw a moose! Anthony was very excited, I was honestly a little nervous. I asked Anthony what I should do if we saw one and it charged at us and he told me to run around a tree. Not very helpful advice since I had no idea what that really meant and there would have been no time for clarification if the situation came up. I guess that's what happens when you're married to a man of few words lol.
You are doing all sorts of things I never expected from you! Glad you have fun and I love your hoodie :)and I need your address please
ReplyDelete