Well, I finally got my student teaching placement today. I have known for a while that I was going to be teaching in Idaho Falls, and at Falls Valley Elementary but that was it. So today I received and email telling me what grade I will be in and my teacher. I will be doing my student teaching in............the 1st Grade! I am pretty excited about it, but very nervous at the same time. I just want to do my best, but I am worried that I will somehow mess up. I guess we will see. I start August 20th and go until December 12th which is a stinking long time. They usually don't have us go that long but they are changing things and of course that happens to me (just my luck). We have about one more month left of school and then Anthony will get a much needed break. At the end of July I will "graduate" or really just walk in the graduation ceremony. I will do student teaching in the fall and then after December 12th I will be officially done with college! I can't wait for that.
Something fun we were able to do this month was go see Bill Cosby. He came and did 3 shows at BYU-I and we were lucky enough to get tickets, thanks to Kaycee.
We couldn't take any pictures during the show so this is the best we could get. This is the chair where Bill Cosby sat! I wish we could have got a picture of the actual man, but no such luck.
This is us at the show. It was so much fun; we laughed so hard our faces hurt for hours. It was a great show! He is hilarious :)
I love Bill Cosby! That is so fun you were able to go. I am glad you have a blog now. Also 1st grade is exciting and you will be amazing. I am so happy for you to almost be done with school. Love ya
ReplyDelete